Summer is coming very soon Girlzz! Remind yourself this famous quote: “summer bodies are made during winter”.
Thus, in order to help you, I have created with Clémence, the FIT GIRL challenge.
- Who is Clémence?
Clémence is specialized in nutrition and looks like a Victoria Secret angel, thanks to an effective and regular physical activity.
Through her nutrition coaching program, she helps hundreds of women to eat healthy according to their needs, without depriving themselves. The results of some of her clients are just amazing and so motivating.
She will launch her ebook with plenty of healthy and yummy recipes very soon. To get the latest updates, you can follow her Instagram page: @ck_health
- What is the FIT GIRL challenge?
It is a challenge that we launched together on Instagram and which focus on women’s biggest headache: belly, butt and legs.
Each week of March, we will propose a workout composed of 4 exercises which focus on a specific area.
For this first week of the FIT GIRL challenge, we focus on abdominal muscles.
Here are some explanations on how to perform each exercise.
Material: a yoga mat (optional)
Can be done easily at home. So no excuses girls !!
To do: Perform each exercise for 30 to 50 seconds depending on your level, take 10 seconds of rest between each exercise. Repeat this routine 3 times. Do the routine at least 5 times a week.
- Exercises details:
1) Russian Twist: Sit with the upper body leaning slightly back, legs slightly bent and arms stretching forward, perpendicular to your torso. Turn your torso slightly to the left then to the right. Make sure to keep your back straight.
2) Pedalo: Lying on your back, keep you lower abs tight. Lift feet off the ground and bend your knees slightly less than 90 degrees from your trunk. Perform a slow pedaling motion. Make sure that the bottom of your abs stay tight and flat – (Put one hand on your lower belly during the exercise to check). The movement must be slow and controlled for better efficiency.
3) Crunch on the side: Standing position, bring your knee to your elbow. Be sure to contract your abs and stay straight. Do on both side.
4) Side plank: Lie on the side, and lift your body by resting on your forearm. Make sure your elbow is aligned with your shoulder and head, shoulder and hips are aligned. Lift your hips by contracting your abdominal muscles, then lower your hips and return to starting position. Do on both side.
Feel free to use the hashtag #gogirlzzCKchallenge so that we can follow your progress, stay motivated together and create a little community around this challenge !!!
Leave your questions in the comments below if you have any doubt about how to perform the exercises. I will be happy to help you !
I wish you good luck girlzz and remember … YOU CAN DO IT !!!